Friday, January 25, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Carry pack of oils

I don't go anywhere without DigestZen -- I never know when my intestines will start to act up and I definitely want to catch it quick.  I have CF so I don't go anywhere without Breath because sometimes I can't stop coughing (especially when I'm in a quiet place). I also carry OnGuard to remind me to put it on often.  

If you have a few sample vials to give to people, I would suggest Peppermint, definitely Deep Blue, Frankincense, Lavender and the Mood oils (Citrus Bliss, Elevation, Balance & Serenity). Those are the oils I give out the most.

Always helpful to have some fractionated coconut oil -- I mostly carry it for other people incase they want to dilute something or incase the oil is more then they expected.


On Friday, January 18, 2013 8:50:00 AM UTC-7, Karla M wrote:
I am just starting out and want to fill my carry kit with oils.  What EO do you carry in you purse/pouch and why?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment