Friday, January 25, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Questions about how the oils are absorbed...

I have been doing a lot of reading in the doTerra book and checking out online webinars by IPC's and Dr. Hill and it has raised a couple questions...

A couple precursors to my question:
* You know how the oils can penetrate your entire body within 20 minutes or so? So, technically, I could put deep blue on my elbow and it could, within a few minutes, help my knee stop hurting. (at least that is what Justin Harrison said in a Dr. Hill Webinar)
* In a post I had made a while ago, someone said that lemon on the spine can help a runny nose. And it did - within minutes. 
* Attempting to treat a UTI, I looked through The Book and the App. I followed the suggested protocol which was rubbing certain oils on my lower abdomen.

So, here are my questions:

Couldn't I, in theory, just place a drop, of which ever oil I needed, at any spot on my body... wouldn't it eventually get to the right place anyway?

So, why, when using the lemon, the recommended way, did it work so quickly? Is there something special about using oils on the spine and couldn't I do that with all the other oils if it is so well absorbed at that spot? Where are oils best absorbed? (I have mainly been doing the neck, throat, wrists and bottoms of feet - of course deep blue goes everywhere that hurts)

Why is it necessary to put the oils on the abdomen for certain conditions but ok to put oils in "non-related" spots for other conditions? How do I know when I need to apply oil to the affected area or just apply oil - where ever?

And, finally, does it affect the oil's potency or confuse my body if I use many oils at once (I just have SO many things wrong with me :x). I am finally understanding the "one drop is a lot" thinking and not "pouring" them like I did right at first. But, between multiple health issues, I wonder if using 6-8 oils every night will overwhelm the body? Confuse the cells?

These are the questions that run through my brain when I should be sleeping. Now, to go get my Serenity... :)

-K

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment