Tuesday, January 22, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Animals

I have 2 little Yorkies, one is afraid of EVERYTHING and has major anxiety, his vet wants to put him on anti-depressants but I can't do that, but I also don't feel his quality of life is what it could be.  What can I use to help him.  I tried letting him smell Lavender and he runs and won't come near me for about 30 minutes when he realized I actually didn't have the lavender bottle in my hand any longer.
 
My second dog has allergies, she scratches all the time, mostly her ears and neck.  Her vet has put her on benadryl but that sometimes makes her sick to her stomach plus it makes her spacey, which I'm sure she is, she's on drugs.  What can I try with her?

Thanks,
Kathleen

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment