Saturday, July 31, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: TSA in Salt Lake City

Hi interesting info this. But it occurred to me with the up and coming
Convention the company could put out a warning to those attending
about the strictness of this policy. There will be so many folk
arriving with their oils and leaving with oils that I think it would
nice to warn as many as possible. I know I would appreciate being told
ahead of time.
Ok that's my spin. Hope someone will get the word out to all members.
Regards Sue. NZ

On Jul 26, 10:39 am, jenzoilz <jenzo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I work at the airport in SLC and when I read that people were losing
> oils in security I decided to ask them about the proper procedure.  If
> your oils are in containers less than 3 oz. and in one QUART size bag,
> you will be fine.  I even asked about specific oils and was told the
> same thing,  3 oz. or smaller and in one quart size bag.  I even
> forgot to detach my key chain and it went through attached to my purse
> just fine.  For those of you that have lost oils I am so sorry!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment