Saturday, July 31, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Books for Animals

I don't have DigestZen yet :( I would have tried that for sure. She is
feeling so much better now and I think I have figured out the cause of
her tummy problems so hopefully she won't keep having issues. How much
is your booklet?

On Jul 31, 7:43 am, Kevin McDonough <doterraoi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What about DigestZen...good for the stomach.  A couple drops on the belly.
> By the way, I put together a booklet for dogs.  If you'd like a copy, please
> let me know.  Hope you pouch feel better soon.
>
>
>
> On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 10:33 AM, JRW <silverdis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Are there any essential oil books specifically for animals, similar to
> > the Modern Essentials book?
>
> > My puppy has some digestive issues and now has diaherra. Not sure what
> > to do about it but I'll see if she likes any of the oils I have so
> > maybe something will help.
>
> > I've been reading about letting the dog smell the oil before using it
> > and if they walk away don't use it. I tried this with Lavender, she
> > walked away. I pulled her back to have her check out the bottle
> > (usually once we make her check out whatever is causing her anxiety
> > she does okay, but she ran away (when she runs off after checking it
> > out we don't force her back.)
>
> > However, when I placed a drop on my hand and put the bottle away she
> > licked my hand. So, with her is it just too strong in the bottle but
> > on my hand she's okay with it? Just want to make sure I am
> > understanding this correctly. She doesn't like it put on her nose, but
> > she will let me put it on her paws and sometimes will even roll on her
> > back for me to rub it on her tummy.
>
> > I also opened Terra Shield infront of her and she freakin' knocked me
> > over to get to the bottle! When I apply it on me I have to wait an
> > hour and half before going near her or she will seriously try to eat
> > me for lunch.
>
> > She is an 8 month old Australian Shepherd and "tall" for her age.
>
> > --
> >  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<everythingdoterra%2Bunsubscr­ibe@googlegroups.com>
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment