Wednesday, July 28, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: GX Assist

Those are great suggestions, Julie Ann. Thanks so much for the help.
Karen


On Jul 28, 8:01 pm, 24KHealth <24khea...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The Digestzen will possibly be a "life saver" with the GX Assist for him.  I
> tell everybody who purchases the GX and PB Assist that the Digestzen goes
> along with it.  Have him take the GX in the middle of his biggest meal of
> the day and just start with one if you are hesitant to overload him....and
> keep the Digestzen handy for him....put it on the stomach, or under the
> tongue, or in a small amount of water to take it with.   Citrus Bliss blend
> is what you want to use in water to drink....it is delicious and will help
> gently purge the body of heavy metals.   Hope this helps.      Julie Ann
>
>
>
>
>
> On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 7:01 PM, Kasplindh <Kaspli...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Hi Everyone, I just got my first shipment and I am so excited!  I
> > opened the Slim and Sassy first and put some under my tongue.
>
> > My husband has many digestive problems, very IBS like, and is finally
> > ready to make a change in his life.  My plan is to put him on the GX
> > assist first, followed by PB and LLW.  I'm sure he is very toxic and I
> > have warned him about the detox process, so my plan was to start him
> > out slow at 1 pill a day and work him up to three.  My question is
> > this:  should he be taking the lemon, peppermint oils also or would
> > that be too much for his system.  I also have the digestzen.  Should
> > he have that also?  I would love help with the protocall.  Since he is
> > in a place now where he is willing to try the oils, I want to do this
> > right.  Thanks for much for your help.  I have been reading all the
> > prior posts like mad and have learned so much already.  Karen
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<everythingdoterra%2Bunsubscr ibe@googlegroups.com>
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> Julie Ann  864-506-4730
> doTERRA4u2.com
> Simply...The Most Potent Essential Oils On The Planet.  Guaranteed!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment