Monday, October 27, 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Is there a PDF of the generic names for the blends? Need to know what the Topical Blend used to be called.

Here is a copy as a Word Document.  Also, if you can't find this, you can go to http://www.doterratools.com/documents/Product_Order_Form.pdf, where the generic name is listed on the Product Order Form.

On Monday, October 27, 2014 8:54:34 PM UTC-5, Karen Redding wrote:
Hi,

I have someone who's asking me for assistance with psoriasis. Looking it up on everythingessential.me the first item listed is the "topical blend." I can't figure out what that blend is. I even called my upline who's been doing this for five years now and she doesn't know either. Can someone private message or email me? Please use karino...@verizon.net for my email address.

My upline said she thought she had seen a PDF file with the generic and doTERRA names for the blends. She couldn't find that nor could I. I would greatly appreciate having it, so if someone could send that to me as well, I'd really appreciate it.

Again, please send replies to karino...@verizon.net

By the way, I've posted here before and if anyone did respond, I didn't see the response. Not sure if the response would have gone to my gmail account? (I kinda use that account for junk mail.) It would help to know how I would get notified of responses.

Thank you!

Karen Redding
Wellness Advocate #288780
562-708-8946

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment