Wednesday, October 29, 2014

[Everything doTERRA] New here with questions :)

HI! My name is Shelly and I am new to do terra and I am loving all of it so far. I have been browsing this group and it seems very friendly and close-knit, and I am very excited to be a part of it! I am a 34 year old mom of 3, married to my best friend. :)
My questions are:
1. What can I use for anxiety? I do not have other symptoms and no depression, I just get overanxious about things and my heart races. Like being crunched for time! LOL It is very frequent, unfortunately!
2. If my family takes on guard capsules daily, will this prevent colds/flu? I am terrified of any of us getting the flu, we have never had it, nor do we do flu shots.
3. Is there an oil to prevent stomach viruses? It seems my kids bring them home from school 3x a year or more!
I think that is it, for now, but I am sure I will have many more questions soon! Oh, and I am so excited about the new holiday items coming out this week!!!! 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment