Monday, October 27, 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Bone spur on top of foot

I have a large bone spur on the left foot, on top of the joint of the large toe. I only have 1/2 of the mobility in that toe.  I am going to try to use doTERRA for dissolving the spur, but I am not sure it will work as I've had the spur for over 10 years.  I have run across several different methods and am not sure what to try. First, I keep hearing "lemongrass" but also see that people say it turns your skin yellow. I am concerned that this is a permanent skin color change?  I would like to know if it's permanent, or just temporary while you are using the lemongrass.

Also, I am wondering if the following "recipe" is no longer used (outdated?) due to Lemongrass being the key method to fight bone spurs? (I  note there is no lemongrass in this recipe):

Blend for spurs:

4 drops Wintergreen
4 drops Eucalyptus
4 drops Marjoram
4 drops Cypress
4 drops Helichrysum
4 drops Peppermint
4 drops Frankincense
4 drops Thyme
20 drops Fractionated Coconut  oil


I would appreciate anyone with experience with using this for bone spurs to comment as well, as I'd love to hear some personal stories of what worked for larger bone spurs.

Thanks


Dawna


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment