Saturday, May 31, 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Pain and Frankincense

I have had numerous friends tell me to try essential oils because I have Fibromyalgia and I can't take medications. The most I have for any pain relief is Tramadol and that's a joke. I purchased some Frankincense, Copaiba and balsmic fir (sp?) to try as a "Morphine Bomb" but I bought the "cheap" stuff and I don't feel a difference. So yesterday I was having HORRIBLE back pain (I think I pulled something) and I had a really bad fibro flare last night. So I had my husband put 3 drops of Frankincense on my back and rub it in. I could tell that it was helping the top of my skin where it was sensitive to touch. So today I had him put more oil on and really rub it in. I could totally feel a difference. I'm definitely going to buy the "good stuff" of the Frankincense. BUT my question would be...for my all over body pain is there a certain part on your body that you can rub the oil on that will help with all over pain. I don't want to use 1/2 a bottle rubbing it all over my body when I'm having a flare with my fibromyalgia, I just don't have that kind of money! If there is a spot on the body that will help get into my body to help that is what I want to know. Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment