Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Bone Marrow Cancer

Ellen,
  Thank you so much.  I forwarded this on to my friend.  She is going to be scanned tomorrow by my upline.
Mary

From: Ellen W West <ellenwwest@YAHOO.COM>
To: Everythingessential@googlegroups.com
Sent: Saturday, October 26, 2013 1:39 PM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Bone Marrow Cancer

I am currently treating myself for bone marrow cancer. I met Dr Hill one year ago and this is the protocol he gave me. My protocol for the oils, here it is: Beginning with 5 drops of Lemongrass in a capsule everyday at 4 p,m. I take Frankincense 2 drops under my tongue every 3 hours all day long. I did a detox of GX & PB Assist and will do 2 more. I take DDR Prime daily morning and evening usually with meals but any way I need to. I also take LifeLongVitality *LLV*. Morning and Evening I put On Guard, Balance, and Serenity on bottoms of my feet. I also add On Guard like a perfume several times a day. I drink Lemon in my water all day long in a glass 2-3 drops. I get 4 Aroma Touch Technique applications a week.

On Thursday, October 24, 2013 7:55:22 PM UTC-7, Mary McCabe wrote:
Hi All,
  Does anyone have any experiences or knowledge of what esssential oils would assist in the healing of bone marrow cancer?  My good friend has been recently diagnosed with this condition and I want to HELP her!!  Your assistance would be greatly appreciated!!
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/Everythingessential/XDMRK6a30iI/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


No comments:

Post a Comment