Tuesday, October 29, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: laundry soap

I've line dried a couple of batches of laundry I did with the new laundry detergent outdoors and there was no detectable smell at all.


On Sunday, October 27, 2013 11:57:06 PM UTC-7, Tracy Price wrote:
I noticed that anything I air dry smells bad really quickly with the new laundry detergent.

On Sunday, October 27, 2013 11:23:50 PM UTC-7, gardenmom2002 wrote:
Hi Everyone,
I purchased the convention kit this month and have been using the laundry soap. As a massage therapist I am picky about how my sheets smell. I noticed after using the new laundry soap that my sheets smell like rancid oil! My daughter has also noticed an awful smell on her clothes after using the same laundry soap. Is anyone else having an issue with it? I'm going to ask doTERRA about it as well.
Thanks,
Nancy Farmer

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment