Thursday, October 31, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] cleansing crisis

I believe that I am in a cleansing crisis.  I started by using the lemon in water, unfortunately I didn't support myself with enough water and was still drinking caffeine.  I started having eczema on my hands and neck and then my lips blew up.  I have increased the water, cut out the caffeine, added vitamins E and C as well as doing the oil pull, and was doing better.  Unfortunately, in a poor lack of judgement, I had sugar, much more than I should have, for a few days in a row.  Now the area around my eyes are so puffy that it doesn't even look like me, and my eczema has flared back up.  I'm not sure what to do.  I have an order coming soon and have thought about Zendocrine or the GX Assist.  I can only afford one or the other.  Any thoughts?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment