Sunday, June 16, 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Vertigo/Dizzy Feeling after oils

I use helichrysum if I don't have in hand I use frankincense and Basil

Tiffany

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 16, 2013, at 2:08 PM, "Ashley S." <ashleylisadesigns@cox.net> wrote:

I have a friend that is new to oils and she put digestzen on her belly last night for upset stomach and Serenity on her feet to help her sleep.  She woke up with bad vertigo and dizziness and actually fell down when her eyes were closed.  She asked if it was the oils and I said I didn't think so an suggested balance.  Can anyone tell me their thoughts on if it was the oils and what she should do?  I did message her to make sure she is not using too much oil, but is it even a possibility to use too much and have something like this happen?
Thanks for your help.
Ashley

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment