Friday, June 14, 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] "home made" past tense recipe needed, please!

To get it to be the same you would have to know exactly how much of each oil they use. It's a science to the blending. I don't believe you can make it on your own.

Kristy Skoy 

On Jun 14, 2013, at 3:39 PM, Amber in Florida <debyahamber@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone!
I am out of past tense and my 13 year old needs some for a 2 week trip he is going on tomorrow. (He gets awful headaches like I do). I made a blend with the same oils as past tense and cannot "feel" it at all! As in don't feel the coolness of the peppermint or wintergreen.
My roller bottles are 1oz and I believe I used 10-15 drops of each oil then filled with FCO. Maybe I didn't use enough, but my friend says I used too much and it is overkill.
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment