Thursday, June 13, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: tailbone pain

My tailbone began hurting one day and it was almost a year before someone could tell (from the x-rays) that my tailbone was actually hooked (don't know how it happened), it was a chiropractor (the 3rd one I went to) that first noticed it (I think the others were looking for a cyst or something else).  Anyway, the point was that the chiro told me that there is an adjustment that is not only 'not fun', but most don't consider it is a treatment. 

It was an internal adjustment, not painful at all, but invasive.  My doctor is a male and he would not do it himself, but he had his wife (also a chiro) come in to do the adjustment.  She just inserted a gloved finger in the rectum and gently ran it along the internal side of the tailbone.  One treatment helped but didn't take care of the discomfort completely; it was ending up too long before I could have another treatment so I decided to take matters into my own hands.  I reached up (internally) and just kinda massaged the sides of my coccyx (it was more than the doctor did), not really pushing or pulling one way or the other, just some massage along the sides.

My thoughts:  Find a chiro that (although he or she may not like doing it) recognizes this internal adjustment and will do or find someone that will do it if needed, then let them evaluate if it will help you.  This indicates to me an open mind.

Oil-wise ... I used a bit of Deep Blue Rub adding a drop of AromaTouch (which alone didn't help, but after the treatment it was phenomenal); I feel this helped to heal the ligaments and such after the treatment.  I am pain free now, and have no recurrence. 

Probably TMI for most people, but it worked! 

Debbie


On Tuesday, June 11, 2013 7:57:26 PM UTC+2, Rex James (everythingessential) wrote:
Wondering if anyone has any advice for a compressed pudendal nerve (tailbone)?  This causes all kinds of pain when sitting.  Suggestions? Patti (posted for Patti from EverythingEssential.me)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment