Tuesday, June 11, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: pregnancy related nausea

I am 10 weeks pregnant and I'm struggling with nausea.  I thought I'd be able to use my ginger and peppermint oils, but the smell makes me sick. I tried capsules, but I burp them up and get sick. Is it safe to freeze the capsules (and my LLV) before swallowing in hopes that I wouldn't taste them?

Also, I am interested in using the GX and PB assist.  It is ok to use while pregnant?  My midwife said my hemoglobin test was high and my liver was slightly tender when touched so maybe I need a liver cleanse.  Should I use Zendocrine too? Is it too much to do zendocrine and GX at the same time?

I can't drink lemon oil in my water without feeling nauseous right now, but maybe I could do capsules?

Any tips or advice would be appreciated.

On Monday, November 21, 2011 11:58:44 AM UTC-7, CeriAnn wrote:
     I recently read an herbal book that suggested doing a liver
cleanse before conception if there is a history of morning sickness,
then to continue to support the liver during the pregnancy if any
nausea creeps in. The book suggested white willow bark as the herb of
choice. I am not an herbalist and this is the first I have heard of an
over taxed liver contributing to morning sickness.
      The party in question knows she has issues with candida and has
done GX and PBassist many times over the last couple years. She was
actually planning to do the three rounds back to back like many have
suggested, because one at a time every few months wasn't getting her
the desired results, however she conceived at the end of her second
round.
      She eats a relatively healthy diet, but does eat some sweet
things (fruit, and occasional honey). She is on the LLV pack although
she has lowered the dose due to nausea and is trying to work back up.
She is six weeks pregnant and has been fairly nauseated all day long
since two weeks in.
       So my questions are: Do any of you have experience with
cleansing in pregnancy? What is the best way to support the liver
during pregnancy?  Zendocrine seems like the obvious answer, but
should the cleanse be done during pregnancy? I figure the oil is
probably good but what is the best way to use it. I have done the
cleanse once, but I don't really know much about it so I'm not sure
what to tell her.
      Thank you all in advance for your input!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment