Tuesday, June 18, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: I've never done the GX Assist so can someone guide me?

Hi,
I too have hashimoto and did the GX and PB in March.  I did not experience any discomfort until the 6th day.  I have IBS so I was expecting the worst and took a week off from work to get through.  I did not need to take time offf.  Oh well, I needed a vacation.  :)  I started with 2/day.  I also changed my diet to help eliminate candida and help prevent it from getting out of control again.  I am gluten free (grain-free too) as well as refined sugar free, processed food free and legume free.  I follow a Paleo lifestyle and have read a lot of research about Paleo for autoimmune illnesses and how it has helped so many people.  I just thought I would share that with you as well since we have the same autoimmune.
Much luck to you,
Ashley
 

On Friday, December 14, 2012 10:58:19 AM UTC-7, Lisa Diamond wrote:
I've been reading a lot on this group about how a lot of medical conditions can be exacerbated by candida and junk in our digestive tracks. I've never been muscle tested and honestly, I'm not sure I even understand how it works but I do use the oils on a regular basis. Recently, my skin has been kind of in a funk, bumps and some whiteheads. I'm 33, 5'1 and 109. I have autoimmune Hashimoto's, was previously on 225mcgm Levothyroxine but thanks to diet and exercise, was able to decrease my dose to 137mcgm. I've recently just added the Phytoestrogen into my daily routine, thinking it will regulate my menses & possibly clear the couple of blemishes I'm getting. Then I read that Candida can cause breakouts and to do a GX Assist. I just received my GX & PB yesterday and would like to start the cleanse but I wanted to be sure that it won't interfere with the Phytoestrogen. I also wanted to know if cutting the suggested dose in half will be as beneficial, as I'm not very big and my tolerance to so many of the supplements have proven to be unfavorable. I've been taking the LLV since September and am still only at half the recommended dose! Also, should I stop taking the LLV while doing the GX & PB? 

I know there are a TON of topics covering the GX & PB so I'm sorry if someone has already asked about taking these items concurrently while on the Phyto. I did scour the threads and wasn't able to find my answer.

Thanks!
Lisa

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment