Saturday, June 15, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Fibromyalgia and LVP

I was diagnosed with Fibro approx. 16 years ago.  Did the medical thing for 6 years and was not better with all the meds they prescribed.  I quit all meds and suffered for another 10 years, but not worse than when I was on the prescriptions.  I had a Zyto scan and all bio-markers called for Peppermint.  I never liked anything Peppermint!  However, I put 2 drops around my navel 2 x's a day.  I ran Peppermint in my diffuser all day long where I work, and at night.  I applied 1 drop to bottom of each foot 2 x's a day, and I drank 2 drops of every glass of water ALL DAY long.  I did not drink anything but water.  And on the third day I woke up, like I rose from a 16 year death.  NO PAIN.  
I don't know why that worked for me, but it did.  I think it just killed the inflammation, which took care of the major pain my body was suffering from.   I still use Peppermint every day, and will take no chances of getting back into the shape I was in for so many years.  The LLV has given me more energy and I am not suffering from the tiredness associated with the Fibro now.
I don't know if Peppermint will help everyone that has Fibro, but it sure did work for me.  Just wanted to share this with you.  I for one, will never trust prescription drugs again.  They almost killed me years ago.

On Thursday, June 13, 2013 10:08:12 PM UTC-4, Sandy Mohon wrote:
I'm wondering if anyone has any information about taking LVP while taking Savella for Fibromyalgia.  I'm not sure if I should taper off Savella before I start LVP or keep taking it.  I'm new to Doterra and EO's and have been using a lot of them since May.  I also started the LLP protocol to help with inflammation and allergies.  It's working so far.  I also would like to know if Doterra still offers LVP in a set or do I have to buy it separately?  I'm an IPC but can't find it online.  

Thanks for any info.

Sandy

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment