Monday, June 17, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: DOG CARE

Thanks for all the posts on what you use for your dogs! I have a dog and she is my pride and joy!! I want to use EO on her, but am slightly hesitant as I feel that I don't know enough about it....I once read that "citrus" oils can irritate dogs airways/skin etc. Are you aware of any of this?? Or do you specifically avoid certain oils? Thank you for your help!!

On Thursday, March 8, 2012 12:32:52 AM UTC-6, Karen A wrote:

I have a long list of oils I use for my dogs hips. I choose about 6 or
so to add to the 15ml bottle filled with FCO and then I rotate through
the different oils. I put six drops of each oil, but my boy is 110# .
I would use less for a smaller dog.  I part his hair a bit and dab
some directly into the skin and rub it in just a bit.   These are the
oils I rotate: frankincense, peppermint, ginger, rosemary, roman
chamomile, Vetiver, lemongrass, lavender, geranium, patchouli, deep
blue, basil, marjoram, black pepper, myhrr, birch, white fir.

To narrow down the list for you, I would probably start with
frankincense, lemongrass, white fir, peppermint, ginger and lavender.

On Mar 7, 12:47 pm, Inga Poach <impo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a friend with a dog with Kidney problems. Should she use Zendocrine
> oil with the FCO, should she put the oil on his feet or over the kidney
> area? I know that purity with FCO helps on dogs with ear infections, works
> great.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 12:02 PM, Ruth <drlam...@wbemt.com> wrote:
> > Hi Karen
>
> > Would you share the oils you are using for hip dysplasia?
> > I have an old girl that really needs some help and the prescription stuff
> > does to help much and I think causes other issues for her
>
> > Thank you
>
> > Ruth
>
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: everythi...@googlegroups.com [mailto:
> > everythi...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Karen A
> > Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2012 11:11 AM
> > To: Everything doTERRA
> > Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: DOG CARE
>
> > I use the oils on my dogs everyday for various problems like hip
> > dysplasia, stomach problems, torn knee ligament, I could go on. The
> > important thing to remember is to dilute them. I gave my dog a hot
> > spot when I started before I knew that I needed to dilute them. I have
> > had much luck giving them internally, even a drop or two seems to
> > cause diarrhea or they have thrown up and I have 100# dogs. In my
> > opinion, the LLV are not appropriate to give to dogs. Canine needs for
> > things like calcium and phosphorus, along with other nutrients, are
> > very different from humans. There are many supplements available that
> > are made for dogs.
>
> > One of my dogs has hip dysplasia really bad and I have been using oils
> > topically for over a year now and they have saved his life!  He
> > probably would have had to be out down and he is only four years old.
> > I put about 6 drops each of about six different oils in a 15ml bottle
> > and fill the rest with FCO. I apply to his hips twice a day. Karen
>
> > On Mar 7, 9:06 am, Amanda Klenner <mkaman...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > I make an itchy dog oil for my mom's dog, and her neighbor is also
> > > using it that works really well for dry/nasty allergy skin.
> >http://naturallivingmamma.com/2011/11/14/itchy-dog-oil-oil-for-the-it...
>
> > > On Mar 7, 8:33 am, Janyce <janleba...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > Greetings.
>
> > > > Have you read the DOG CARE tear sheet that Aromatools is selling?  On
> > > > the back, it says to give your dog Lifelong Vitality Pack.  It doesn't
> > > > give any information about the safety of this, the dosages, etc.  I
> > > > have a person with an animal wellness business who is questioning this
> > > > statement.  She is also questioning the statements made to use the
> > > > oils on animals in general, and looking for any documented research on
> > > > using the oils on animals.  She MIGHT trust personal testimonials, I'm
> > > > not sure.  I also wonder if anyone from doTERRA, like Dr. Hill or Rob
> > > > Young, review these tear pads for accuracy.
>
> > > > I appreciate any input you can give.
> > > > Thank you,
> > > > Janyce
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythi...@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdote...@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythi...@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdote...@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment