Tuesday, June 11, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: camping

We go camping just about every weekend and I forgot to put anything on during our last trip and two days later noticed I had a huge deer tick on my inner thigh! I thought it was a mosquito bite and just kept scratching. Imagine my shock when I saw what it was!
I put melaleuca on it and it immediately let go. It did not kill it, but that is a way to remove them if he does get them. Pure alcohol does kill them, but I hate alcohol on my skin. Maybe if it were diluted a bit with distilled water then the oils? I am not sure..
Oh! Wait! Now that I think about it, the last batch I made I used Thayer's Organic Witch Hazel! We use the lavender but you can use any of their scents. Works great! Smells great! Mix it with terra shield then add in a little extra terrashield :)
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment