Monday, June 10, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: camping

I don't know about ticks, but terra shield is good, lemongrass is far better (neat) for mosquitos - I used both in mexico terrashield in my room diffused and lemongrass neat on me with a roller top to keep the mossies off... I'd say roller top with terrashield around pants, on head (wear a hat, few ppl know ticks live in trees and drop onto heads) around any opening to clothing... I have had one disaster with a whole bottle of serenity leaking in my purse with a spray top - so be wary of those... sunscreen I used lavendar, rosemary (don't remember why), peppermint in a vitamin E or coconut oil base.... reapply reapply reapply it doesn't last nearly as long as commercial sunscreens! but it wont' kill you either!!! :) 

On Monday, June 10, 2013 5:27:07 AM UTC-7, 3lilloves wrote:
My son is going on a week long camping trip.  I am wondering what oils I should send with him.  I def. need a tick and mosiquito blend.  I have terrashiled but will it repel both?  What should I send with him if he does get bit and what oil would help remove a tick?  Does anyone have a good sunscreen recipe as well?
 
Thank you!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment