Friday, June 14, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Psoriasis

I'm really new to the concept of using oils for healing.  I don't know anything about them personally but have heard people talk about how great they are and the wonderful things they do. I'm open to try anything to help make my husband more comfortable.  My husband has had a really bad case of psoriasis for 20 plus years.  It's all over his body and gets really painful.  We have been to several doctors and did everything we were told to do.  We stopped and chemo pills.  I refuse to have him take something that powerful for a skin issue.  Can anyone please help me?  Looking for some ideas on what I can do to help him.  I've been reading some of the other posts and have no idea what the abbreviations mean.  I need help and really hope there's someone out there that can steer me into the right direction so my husband can finally get relief.  Thank you in advance for any help I can get.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment