Monday, June 17, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Peppermint toxic to dogs?

I have recently seen a few recipies that are for pets that include peppermint oil and this concerns me since I have read in several books that peppermint oil is toxic to dogs.
 
I believe I have read something about peppermint not being good for dogs in a book called Holistic Aromatherapy for Animals by Kristen Leigh Bell.  In fact I think it states that peppermint oil is extrememly toxic to dogs and cats.
 
Yet on this group and other places on the web I have read that people are using peppermint oil on dogs with no problems?
 
Can anyone shed some light on this?  It's confusing to me to see such extremely opposite opinions.
 
thanks,
Roberta
 
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment