Sunday, June 16, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] pain depression and more

My Personal Experiences with doTERRA Oils 

Started April 14, 2013 

Initial improvements: Reporting April 28, 2013

 

· Head & Neck pain from inflammation gone after two days and results are being maintained. This pain and inflammation caused me to focus on it every waking hour for several years with the last 5 years being the worst.

· Mental fog and inability to think clearly was obviously coming from the constant focus on pain and inflammation of the entire neck. I am beginning to think clearly again. My energy levels are increasing.

· Moodiness and depression were obviously as a result of the inflammation, pain and the hopelessness of the long standing suffering with this condition. I am enjoying my family more now and my practice. I enjoyed being with and engaged in activity with my lovely grandchildren. What a blessing indeed.

· My digestion has improved without resorting to digestive enzymes with every meal. I have only used two in two weeks as my food choices that day were not proper.

· My appetite has decreased and I am losing weight and am more motivated to eat more fresh foods.

· Feeling more normal than I have for a long time. I have hope again that I could actually get better when so many other types of reliable help, including proper chiropractic and whole food supplements failed me, time after time.

WOW. what an eye opener for many. I have known self care through chiropractic and eating rationally. Now with doTERRA EO added for much additional help for my body; I can ret assured that I will never need medical intervention for diseases I will never have. Just like my grand and great grand parents.

My last medical intervention was tonsillectomy age 15. I am now nearly 64. My wife has not been examined for anything medically, except four children. We raised four children with NO pediatrician. We cancelled our "medical insurance" in 1985 when the premium rose to $125./month. Needless to say, what we have done must have worked.  One of my goals is to instill into others with knowledge and instruction, their ability to go and do likewise.

 

 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment