Thursday, August 30, 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: WHO is going to Convention?!

That's my home!! I grew up in the Bitterroot and my family still lives there! Do you know any Rechts, Sangsters or Tolmans?!

Charly



On Aug 30, 2012, at 8:53 PM, Julie <jhoselton@linleyscabinets.com> wrote:

Hi,
I will be coming with team members from the Bitterroot Valley in Westen Montana.  We may be the ones that smell like wood smoke since our forests are burning here and in Idaho, sending tons of smoke into our valley.  Pray for rain, no lightning, and the fires to get put out so we can wash and pack our clothes for Convention!  We are all looking forward to being together with everyone at convention!   
Julie

On Wednesday, August 29, 2012 10:20:26 AM UTC-6, Chris wrote:
I apologize if this has already been discussed (I can't find a topic on it ...), so if this is a re-hash, sorry!

Who all is going to convention?! My wife and I plan on attending. Anyone else?

If you post, please say where you're coming from too!! As for my wife and I, we live in the Ogden area, so not a great distance. But we're so excited!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment