Thursday, August 30, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Sore Muscles in Back?

Hi, if your husband knows how to do AromaTouch Technique, I would definitely suggest you to try it.
It has been working great to all of my clients.
If AromaTouch Technique only does not help you much, I add White Fir. 
White Fir ROCKS on back pain.
Other oils would be Frankincense, Helichrysum, Lemongrass, PastTense, Serenity, and many many more.
Because everyone is different, you might have to go through several different oils to see which one would work best for you.
Good luck, keep us posted.




On Thursday, August 30, 2012 9:48:14 AM UTC-4, Shae wrote:
The last few days, I have been experiencing some severe muscle (I'm assuming) soreness in my upper back.  It is just to the left of my spine between my spine and shoulder blade.  I have had my husband massage some Deep Blue into it a couple of times, as well as taking a visit to the Chiropractor.  Nothing has helped so far.  Sleeping is painful--I feel like a 9 month pregnant woman trying to roll over in bed with the pain that I experience when trying to do so!  Are there any other oils that could help with this?  Is it possibly something else besides my muscles that could be causing this?  Also--when I try and have someone massage it, it doesn't hurt when they push on the pained area like with a normal sore muscle...so it seems like it it deeper than just a surface muscle pain--does that make sense?  Thanks for any help--it's really frustrating that I can't carry or hold my kids when they want me to, either!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment