Thursday, August 30, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Radiation treatments

Thank you Heather.  I am going to order some Immortal and the other items for him.  He has cataracts in both eyes, is that going to effect them at all or should I avoid around his eyes?  I don't know about Frank under the tongue.  I do that and the taste is not something I think I can get him to do.  LOL  I can't get him to eat things that taste good.  Thank you for answering my question, I am still new to the oils and not that schooled at what helps what. I do know that the Frank has helped me with some digestion issues due to medication I take for Fibro and depression.

On Thursday, August 30, 2012 12:59:54 AM UTC-6, Heather from AK wrote:
Immortal - all over his face, Life Long Vitality Pack, PB Assi+t- Radiation messes up the bacteria in the belly, & 2 drops Frank under the toung 2x a day.  I'd have my dad doing that at least.  As well as citrus water if I could get my Dad too...

But I'd be about applying the Immortal for my Dad if he did not do it.  The Frank under the tongue is very important as is the LLV pack- so if 3 were the limit I'd say Immortal, LLV, & Frank under the toung if you can get him too.  That's where I'd go if it were my father.  Then if he has a hard time keeping food down give him the PB Assist +.

Heather in WA

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment