Friday, August 31, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Testimonial: doTerra and my emotions

I've been an IPC for less than a month now, but I wanted to share my story.  I've battled depression for my entire married life (and probably before, but I didn't realize it).   I've always considered myself a strong person but no matter what I did, I couldn't seem to stop the anxiety from creeping back into my life and then the debilitating feeling of hopelessness no matter how blessed I was.   I've been an alternative medicine "junkie" for 20 years and have tried NAET, radical diet changes (vegan, GAPS, alkalizing, etc), herbs, supplements, prayer and meditation, you name it!  I am a religious person however, and I do believe this journey has been for a reason.  I've gained knowledge and understanding along the way that has helped me help others, including my immediate and extended family.  

I had heard about doTerra through my mom and sister, who had been using the oils for a couple of years.  In late June I was staying with my parents when my mom and I decided to mix up a combination of Lemongrass, Frankincense and Clove http://www.everythingessential.me/HealthConcerns/Hypothyroidism.html#page=page-3 that I would roll onto my  thyroid 3 or more x's/day and on my wrist and under my big toes under both feet.   Within 2 days I recall saying to my mom, "I think I feel happier!".   And the rest is history.   I can't say YET that my hair has stopped falling out, or my joints are free of pain, or that the weight is falling off of me.  But I would pay almost any amount of money to not feel like shutting myself in my room and crying all day, every day anymore!  I used to lay in bed each morning and dread my day.  But no more.  I now have plans...BIG PLANS for my future (hint, it involves doTerra)..and all within a period of 2 short months of starting to using these oils regularly.

Since signing up, some of the things I have successfully used my new oils to do are-

Stop my husband, daughter, and son-in-law from snoring!! (Lavender on both feet at night)
Help my daughter's roommate overcome insomnia (Lavender on feet and diffused in room at night)
Make my own toothpaste and relieve some sensitive teeth issues (recipe found on everythingessential.me)
Heal my 10 year old of impetigo infection on his face (capsules of OnGuard/oregano/blackpeppe...and Lavender topically)
Immediately reduce inflammation in my shoulders (Deep Blue Rub- every hour as needed)
Helped someone with a personal addiction (smelling Purify through a vial several times/day...they said they felt it was helping)
I've also signed up my physical therapist (was in a car accident in June) and am in the process of signing two other professional offices.


I have recently handed out many a tiny bottle of sample oils so I will try to report back as I follow up with these individuals.

I thank you all for your energy, enthusiasm, and generosity in sharing.  I am from Tigard, OR and I am coming to the convention next month to learn, learn, learn, learn! 
Please say "hi" if you see me!!



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment