Wednesday, April 28, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: The Dog Whisperer

Hi DeEllen!

Thank you for that post. I went to the Dog Whisperer site and couldn't
find an episode that mentions using essential oils. I would love to
record that episode. Do you happen to remember the date that it aired
or the name? His site mentions essential oils, but only in reference
to the fact that now Swiffer is using them in their cleaning fluids..I
may be wrong, but I believe that it was Swiffer that was using
chemicals so harmful that they actually poisoned some animals. They
were banned from my house years ago when that was announced. I would
love to see Cesar using doTERRA oils so I can specifically reference
the oil he was using and what he said.

Thank you!!
Sheen

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment