Thursday, April 29, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] bunion surgery

I have a good experience to share. My sister recently went through 2
different bunion surgeries (about 7 weeks apart). After the first
week (because her foot was wrapped), she put deep blue all over her
foot (except where the incision was. She put frankincense or
helichrysum on the scar). At her first appointment with the
podiatrist, he was in shock. There was very little bruising and no
swelling. "I've never seen anyone heal so fast! Whatever did you
do?" She showed him her deep blue roll-on. He was flabbergasted,
"I've never seen anything like it in all my years of practice." She
was thrilled. I thought I would share, in hopes that it might help
someone else out there.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment