Monday, November 2, 2015

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Son bitten by tick

Margie, I have Lyme and I can tell You that you don't want to mess around. You need to find a doctor who knows about Lyme disease. If you are in the SF Bay Area, I have suggestions, if not, search for one who is holistic or under Lyme. There are Lyme websites where you might find someone who could recommend a doctor in your area.  Some docs will give a month of antibiotics and forget it, which is not really enough. The best test for Lyme is NOT the ELISA, but the Western Blot and it costs a bundle (about $500 last time I tested).

I had no symptoms for two years, then couldn't last more than a couple of hours up without going back to sleep. That is my main symptom. Besides the Borellia (Lyme) a person can also have co-infections and some of those can be worse than the Lyme, so do consider getting him tested. I'm not trying to scare the bejesus out of you but my dughter and I have been lucky that our Lyme has been asymptomatic (hers), and fairly mild (mine). Some people are far more seriously infected. One of the co-infections, babesia, is a pretty nasty customer and needs to be treated differently than the Lyme and other bacterial infections, so at least talk to a Lyme doc or holistic/naturopathic doc in your area. 

Also, ask me anything and I'll try to be of help.
 
Karen Llewellyn


From: "info@vitalityoils.com.au" <info@vitalityoils.com.au>
To: Everything essential <Everythingessential@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, November 2, 2015 12:02 AM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Son bitten by tick

HI all

My son (almost 10) was bitten by a tick. He seems to think it has been in there for 3 weeks? He said he told me about it and I checked but couldn't see anything until today when we saw it sticking out. 

So we've taken it all out and I've been applying Lavender to the site. My questions is what protocol should I commence to avoid Lyme disease. My son can swallow pills so I could make up a remedy for him. He currently takes the childrens A2Z multi's.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated so that I can commence protocol before he goes to bed tonights (we're in Australia).

Thanks in advance, Margie.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
 
DO NOT REPOST EMAILS FROM THIS GROUP. ESPECIALLY WITH E-MAIL ADDRESSES INCLUDED . RE-POSTING TO A PUBLIC BLOG OR FORUM, MAKES THE CONTENT NON-COMPLIANT.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


No comments:

Post a Comment