Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Autoimmune Disease

An anti-inflammatory diet is essential - I know this from experience. I was stubborn for more years than I care to think about and hoped that all the options "out there" would get rid of my inflammation without me having to change my diet. 

I finally got started with doTERRA in September 2014 and while a lot of my issues were improved I didn't experience dramatic and lasting results until I added an anti-inflammatory way of eating into my life. My preferred way is Wheat Belly (WB) because all grains (corn, rice, soy, barley, rye...) cause and maintain bad inflammation. So I chose to eliminate all grain from my diet along with processed sugar. Many who are now firm in following the WB way of eating started out with a gluten-free diet and discovered that it just wasn't enough of a change to make them feel significantly better. In fact, many gained weight (which exacerbates so many health issues) because a gluten-free diet is high in carbs due to replacing wheat flour with other grain flours (oat, potato, tapioca, spelt...) which spike your blood sugar.

Donna and Traci, I can't encourage you enough to couple your doTERRA products with a wise way of eating. To expect the doTERRA oils and products to "fix" everything is an unrealistic expectation. But when you combine the doTERRA oils and products with grain & sugar elimination, oh the benefits you'll begin to enjoy. I'm feeling better today than I've felt in at least 30 years, maybe even my whole life!

Check out http://www.wheatbellyblog.com/2015/10/dee-freed-of-sleep-apnea-restless-legs-joint-pains-and-a-fib/ for my story.

Dee

On Wednesday, November 4, 2015 at 11:13:20 AM UTC-6, Traci Steinman wrote:
A lot of these auto immune diseases are very similar and I personally think that the doctors don't even really for sure know which ones people have sometimes for sure. I'm one of those people. Very similar symptoms but for now are classifying it as CFS until new symptoms arise. However, every doctor I see thinks it Lupus. Anyway...I was doing so poorly for 3 years. But once I started eating healthier and using essential oils did I start finally not feeling horrible daily. It got a little better. There are a bunch of oils that can help for different symptoms. But you are not going to help with the overall issues until they do a complete approach. So eating healthy, taking LLV would be optimal, as well as many different oils. I personally take Thyme and Wild Orange to help me sleep without pain. Sometimes I have to add Serenity topically to help. A variety of oils like Onguard, lemon and peppermint help as well. 
Traci

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 29, 2015, at 3:21 PM, "'Donna Schipper' via Everything essential" <Everythin...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Hi everyone:

I am new to the group and this is my first post. I have a dear friend who has a daughter in her 30s who was originally diagnosed with lupus and now the docs are now saying it is rheumatoid arthritis.  The RA diagnosis doesn't really seem to fit either but it does seem to be autoimmune in nature. She has a lot of chronic pain and fatigue among other issues. They have told her it is not chronic fatigue syndrome. I am looking for your best essential oil recommendations for her.  I am suggesting things to reduce inflammation like Lifelong Vitality Supplements and Frankincense.  Also, recommending she add DDR prime.  Any other suggestions or thoughts or corrections to my line of thinking.  How much, how often?  I really appreciate your suggestions!

Donna

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythi...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdote...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
 
DO NOT REPOST EMAILS FROM THIS GROUP. ESPECIALLY WITH E-MAIL ADDRESSES INCLUDED . RE-POSTING TO A PUBLIC BLOG OR FORUM, MAKES THE CONTENT NON-COMPLIANT.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythin...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
 
DO NOT REPOST EMAILS FROM THIS GROUP. ESPECIALLY WITH E-MAIL ADDRESSES INCLUDED . RE-POSTING TO A PUBLIC BLOG OR FORUM, MAKES THE CONTENT NON-COMPLIANT.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment