Saturday, November 7, 2015

[Everything doTERRA] Re: C. Diff - Long Term & Complications

Nancy,

I'm not actually trying to do a cleanse, I actually did the full protocol with all the doTERRA product and complete elimination diet in Feb-March of this year. 
There's NO WAY I could do the Zendocrine Detox Complex, the one with the roots and herbs in it, as that made me sicker than sick the entire time I took it for a solid 30days I stuck it out, it was sheer torture. As soon as I stopped I felt back to normal, tried it again, same thing. I know it makes you feel like poo, but it never let up. 

What I'm doing is detox oils to help my body shed the toxic poisoning of my blood from the toxin that the C. Diff bacteria produces. I can literally feeel it build up and smack me down. 
My body can't handle a full cleanse right now, I'm far too ill to put my body through the stress of that. 
I have, however eliminated all processed sugar and foods containing it, as well as cereal grains and bread/pasta, but not rice. I'm frankly too poor to do a fully non-gmo or "organic"... for what it's worth, diet, but I try to cut what I can where I can. I already eat a mostly whole food diet, but in addition, I stopped going out to eat.. ever! LOL
Can't trust what they're actually putting in the food they make you.

Thank you for your prayers Nancy, they're much appreciated and needed.  

On Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 2:10:57 AM UTC-8, Nancy Parker wrote:
Did you use the zendocrine detox complex to help open the channels of elimination?  Just doing the Gx and pb will not be enough to detox your gut from the stress it has been through.  I would be starting a regimen of 30 days of the zendocrine detox complex And the zendocrine capsules 2 x's daily. In 10 days then start the GX for a 10 day stint. AND THEN Follow THAT With A 10 Day period of PB. Eating clean, avoiding toxins, drinking PLENTY of clean water and exercise can all help to release the yuck that our bodies hold on to when we don't treat them right. Praying healing for you Tony.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
 
DO NOT REPOST EMAILS FROM THIS GROUP. ESPECIALLY WITH E-MAIL ADDRESSES INCLUDED . RE-POSTING TO A PUBLIC BLOG OR FORUM, MAKES THE CONTENT NON-COMPLIANT.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment