Monday, November 2, 2015

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Stomach bloating

Do you have any naturopathic doctors near you? That might be a great place to start. I know mine has both an allopathic (regular medicine) and Ayurvedic background.
 
Karen Llewellyn


From: Amanda Carey <amanda.carey@worldvision.com.au>
To: Everything essential <Everythingessential@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 1, 2015 3:34 PM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Stomach bloating

Can I ask what the treatment was you did for the parasite? I have one and I did the centre of digestive diseases which is a super strong antobiotics (2 at once) then re tested and still there. Now I am trying the natural herbs (the next option was their next course, which is 3 really strong antibiotics at once) so I am trying these natural once. I feel so bloated and uncomfortable. i am not sure if it is sirring up the parasite or getting rid of it. So annoying!!!!

On Monday, August 5, 2013 at 11:44:54 AM UTC+10, Janyce wrote:
I had this along with some other symptoms with digestive problems and after several years of seeking the solution, I went to an Ayurvedic doctor.  After hearing my story, putting me on some herbs, and watching my complaints, she realized that I had parasites - the doctor was able to tell by the "parasitic pulse".  It really scared me but I did the cleanses that were recommended and today I am free from bloating, parasites, mucus, pain in my abdomen, will be rid of psoriasis, sugar cravings, food sensitivities, the gluten intolerance is also a result of parasites.

Also, I saw on Dr. Oz the other day, a discussion about Leaky Gut syndrome.  This creates and involves all of the symptoms I had and more, including the parasites.

The doctor said that eating yoghurt, cheese, tomatoes and other raw foods, give us parasites. 

I would highly recommend that anyone with digestive problems, bloating, gas, pain in abdomen, etc. check with an Ayurvedic doctor and see if you can get relief. 

On Saturday, August 3, 2013 4:43:23 PM UTC-7, Carla Karstens wrote:
I have a friend who has excessive bloating. She wakes up with a flat stomach and throughtout the day she bloats to where she looks 6 months pregnant. It doesn't seem to matter what she eats or drinks. She is active...mid 50's...not over weight...otherwise good health. What suggestions would you recommend for oils?
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
 
DO NOT REPOST EMAILS FROM THIS GROUP. ESPECIALLY WITH E-MAIL ADDRESSES INCLUDED . RE-POSTING TO A PUBLIC BLOG OR FORUM, MAKES THE CONTENT NON-COMPLIANT.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


No comments:

Post a Comment