Sunday, November 1, 2015

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: pneumonia

Vicki, this is the protocol I find beneficial to me when an antibiotic is needed. I took two rounds a couple months ago to support my body when I had a full-blown case of the flu (and, no, I didn't get the shot). A couple of the worst days I supplemented with the On Guard gel caps every couple hours - I was that sick.

Z-PAK ALTERNATIVE
• Each day take one capsule morning and evening, WITH FOOD..

DAY 1: [00] capsule contains
6 drops On Guard
3 drops Oregano
1 drops Frankincense

DAY 2: [00] capsule contains
5 drops Melaleuca
5 drops Lemongrass
2 drops Thyme
2 drops Cinnamon

DAY 3: [00] capsule contains
5 drops Cinnamon
5 drops Oregano
5 drops Lemon

This is one of my favorite protocols.
Dee

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

DO NOT REPOST EMAILS FROM THIS GROUP. ESPECIALLY WITH E-MAIL ADDRESSES INCLUDED . RE-POSTING TO A PUBLIC BLOG OR FORUM, MAKES THE CONTENT NON-COMPLIANT.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment