Tuesday, September 29, 2015

[Everything doTERRA] Trigeminal Neuralgia

I have trigeminal neuralgia. Sometimes I use frankincense only and other times I use a mixture of frank, peppermint and lemongrass. I put it behind my ear, on my ear and down the jawline. Also massage it into the back of my neck. I do this several times per day. I am also on a gluten free diet because gluten can irritate the myelin sheath of the nerve. She should also look into upper cervical chiropractors. She can look up UCC Or NUCCA. These two organizations can give her names of local upper Cervical chiro's. UC Chiro's do NOT crack your bones, it is a specialized type of chiropractic. I would be happy to answer any other questions about Trigeminal Neuralgia. I have had it for almost 25 yrs.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

DO NOT REPOST EMAILS FROM THIS GROUP. ESPECIALLY WITH E-MAIL ADDRESSES INCLUDED . RE-POSTING TO A PUBLIC BLOG OR FORUM, MAKES THE CONTENT NON-COMPLIANT.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment