Sunday, January 25, 2015

[Everything doTERRA] updated Spice Up Your Love Life With Essential Oils Powerpoint

Hello!  I am the author of "Spice Up Your Love Life With Essential Oils".
I wanted to let you know that there is a Powerpoint available to help you teach a class!  It was designed and created by (Blue Diamond) Jennifer Kruba-Frey and me.
If you are interested in the newly designed version, please go to my website and enter your information in the form.  I will send it out to everyone on this list.  I created this list so that I can automatically email it out to everyone when there is an update.
It's always a work in progress based on your great feedback.  I am creating a script to go with it, and also sending it in to compliance for suggestions.  Meanwhile, you are welcome to use it and read from the slides.  It's been a very popular class, as you can imagine!
You will want the book that goes with it which can also be found on the website.  It contains over 40 recipes for blends to help spice things up in the bedroom.  I've received great feedback on my book and recipes!  I hope it will help you, too.
Let me know how I can support you!
 
 

Warm regards,
Riki L. Evans, B. Msc.

Radiant Living LLC
Holistic Health Practitioner
doTERRA Premier Wellness Advocate
Author of "Spice Up Your Love Life With Essential Oils"

www.radiantlivingonline.com
www.facebook.com/reikiriki
208-475-4500

No comments:

Post a Comment