Sunday, January 25, 2015

[Everything doTERRA] Re: relief from cold sores

 

Dear Valerie,

 I don't think that stating that a certain oil is anti-viral is not a taboo by itself. It depends on the circumstances .This  is just stating one the properties of an oil, which are confirmed by many publications anyway (www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed; www.aromaticscience.com). This would be called educational statement. But are you stating it to promote doTERRA product? Then, it's a  no no. How about stating it in our group?  It's okay because it is a closed group and  we are already sold to essential oils uses. But take note:  attaching one's/another's research paper (third party ) to one's promotional material  for distribution is a no, no. ( I have to make changes in my selling strategies, too with respect to this one).

 Deidra is saying   (correct me, Deidra if I'm wrong) that, we must not make DRUG CLAIMs, in this case, Melissa  to cure the cold sore. (A drug claim is one which a product can prevent , treat , medicate, diagnose DISEASES per FDA regulation).  What we are allowed to say is to state that the oil  supports/assists/maintains/balances/helps body functions ( called structure function claims), hence Deidra said that  .."it supported her body's natural ( I edited it) healing ability."

 FDA is concerned if our claim is   approved   though the claim  is true.

Please check   this YouTube posting. It is educational to everyone, including myself.  

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycVD_Wur9EM. What you can or can't say as wellness advocate.

Because our company is getting big, we are attracting more attention from government regulators. Though we are scrutinized closely, this should never never discourage us.   We just have to educate ourselves how to be in compliance so that we may continue to enjoy  our freedom to be proactive in our journey to wellness.

Hope this helps.

Nannette

 On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 6:42 PM, Valerie Hampton <valerie@donhamptonrealtor.com> wrote:

Saying that an oil is "anti-viral" is taboo also?

On Jan 24, 2015 2:32 AM, "Deidra A" <pcdrodge@hotmail.com> wrote:

And I should add that the Melissa did not CURE the cold sore, it just supported her body's naturally healing ability.  Because I would never say that Melissa is anti viral.

1 comment:

  1. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (Hsv) for the past 2 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr Ehimare helped someone in curing his (Hsv) herpes disease, quickly I copied his email which is drehimare3@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on Drehimare3@gmail.com Or whatsapp him via +1 (267) 691-1087

    ReplyDelete