Monday, January 26, 2015

[Everything doTERRA] Re: relief from cold sores

I have been stricken with nasty cold sores most of my adult life. I get them on my lips, under my nose, and inside my nose and sometimes they have gotten so bad my entire face will ache. I have tried everything over the years, from OTC medications to prescriptions to hot tea bags. I recently tried some Melaleuca  I had purchased a year or so a go for my husband's ring worm kind of on a whim, not knowing if it would help or not (and also being new to oils) and I tell you, after all these years and trying countless methods, it was amazing how well it worked. Best stuff ever! I just applied it directly to the area as soon as I started feeling the tingle and the cold sore barely festered and was gone in a couple of days. I am anxious to try some of the other methods other have suggested, especially the Correct X now that I know about it. It'll be a little more convenient to apply rather then the oil. What I may look into doing is making my own lip salve, similar to Carmex, which is what I use daily to help ward off the little nasties. If I did that, what "base" or carrier would I use, especially if I want to put it in one of those roller ball viles (similar to what Past Tense comes in)? Any suggestions?

On Friday, January 23, 2015 at 1:55:06 PM UTC-5, M C wrote:
Hello there,

Does anyone has a good and fast remedy for cold sores?  My teenage son and myself often come out with cold sores. In fact, my teenage son, is currently suffering from cold sores on both corner of his mouth. I've told him to take On Guard, Melaleuca, and Oregano. I think, he's taking them twice a day. It's been a couple days now, and the cold sores are barely scabbing. I even have him applied those oil on the sores also. I hope to try some other suggestions that are better than what I'm using already.

Thank-you in advance,

MC

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment