Friday, January 30, 2015

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Pulmonary Fibrosis

Hi Jenn... heart goes out to your and your Grandma. My wife had PF (received a transplant 4 years ago) - all we could do was attempt to keep down the inflammation and keep the air as clean as possible. 

We ran Breathe nonstop in our diffuser and she drank camu camu to help with the mucus production and inflammation.. In addition to eating the cleanest purest super foods that gave her the most nutrition possible as she never had an appetite. Don't know your Grandma's situation, but my wife was on 20 litres of O2 - started out on 3 or 4 and her need progressively went up.

To my knowledge there's not much you can do about the fibroids - not heard of a treatment that reverses them and believe me I searched for 2 years straight nonstop 8 to 10 hours a day. If there was one I'd found it - but admittedly I've not searched in the last few years.

I purchased enzymes that were supposed to eat away and dissolve the fibroids - didn't work. And they were not cheap. Did other stuff I'll not bore you with and can't recall but never found anything. 

I credit the Breathe with keeping my wife alive long enough until she could receive the transplant. We still run Breathe throughout the day and she's not had as much as a cold in 4 years. 

Curious, where is she having treatment? Also, what's her age?

Blessings,

Andrew



On Thursday, January 29, 2015 at 11:08:45 AM UTC-6, Jenn C wrote:
My grandma has just been diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis and I am wondering if there is any protocol or help for this issue!  Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment