Monday, March 31, 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Shingles

I have just finished treating my own shingles using the recommendations in Modern Essentials, they started the first of March (2014) and are all gone now but a few random bumps and mild itching.  It surprised me that I got them since I have been on LLV for 2.5 years, but was also under a great deal of stress. Since this is a virus, used I used both On Guard Plus 4-5 times a day, along with capsules of 2 drops each of Melissa, Eucalyptus, Oregano and Melaleuca. I also did the Gx Assist Cleanse for 10 days, followed by Pb Assist.  The oils were helping and I feel the cleanse really made the internal oils including Melissa work better and faster - I only had pain the first 10 days, and it was manageable with the topical oils - I used the recommended blends and Marjoram.  I feel that all these combined efforts arrested the course of this rather immediately and remarkably!


On Sunday, February 16, 2014 9:07:04 PM UTC-8, Janet Fullmer wrote:
My friend has had shingles for over 4 months and is in a lot of pain.  I have had him try the protocol in the modern essentials Plus melissa under the tongue.  Any testimonials or ideas that could help would be greatly appreaciated. 
Thanks, everyone.  You guys are AWESOME!!!


logo  
Janet Fullmer , doTERRA Independent Product Consultant
Tel: 801 763 8068 | Mobile: 801 836 8068
doterr...@gmail.com | www.essentialoilmother.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment