Monday, March 31, 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: DDr Prime tablets and chemo

I disagree. I have been on chemo in capsule form since my cancer diagnosis and have since Nov 1 2012 been using DDR Prime as per Dr Hill daily. It must be doing good and working because I should have died before Christmas 2012. I WOULD use the DDR Prime no matter what. It may not be 100% I don't know, but it is sure doing its thing. based on my blood tests! And it will do no harm to take it! IMO. Adding another prayer for healing. Ellen

On Sunday, March 30, 2014 6:23:01 AM UTC-7, Riva Soft wrote:
Hello, someone I know started on the DDR Prime this week but is due to have another five days of chemo (in tablet form) tomorrow. Can he take the DDR Prime at the same time as the chemo? Thank you.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment