Friday, March 28, 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Do's & Dont's You Tube video from DoTerra

I too understand all the concerns but....  Keeping in mind that I started doTERRA oils out of need for something to hopefully better my own personal health, and receiving INCREDIABLE RESULTS!!! PER MY PERSONAL TESTIMONY FOR MS ECT.. I  share, (SHARE) key word for me, how doTERRA oils have and do benefit me. In doing  so, I have gained many other personal testimonies of those I have shared with and who now share with others how INCREDIABLE doTERRA oils are!!!! The way I learned and continue to learn how to use the oils are through researching the science behind it, other folks testimonies and suggestions that work or worked for them. All I know is if I get wrapped up in what not to do I will forget to share what it did and continues to do for me and others now using it because I again just shared! I know my God brought doTERRA in my life after I prayed for better health, something to do from home and still be able to minister to others! Prayer answered!  THANK YOU ALL WHO SHARE THE WEALTH OF HEALTH. IT HELPS ME AND SOOO MANY OTHERS.

Kathleen

Seasons of life, what's your season? Changing self and others one day at time with doTERRA oils! SHARE the wealth of health its worth it!
 


On Sunday, March 16, 2014 1:01:40 PM UTC-7, Joanne Walding wrote
Just watched this video. It certainly has the potential to change quite a few handouts, blogs, websites, etc. 

 http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5cooj04JmY

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment