Friday, March 28, 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Detox Reaction?

I can get a migraine when I go into one of the stores where they are spraying all the colognes and perfumes and that is the only way to get in the store. Needless to say I never go to these store if I can help it. I can also be in a place and have someones perfume or cologne cause the same issue. Although my issue has to do with smells your may need to detox as Pat suggested. You could also try taking one or two digestzen capsules before you go into these situations or drop some digestzen under your tongue. Anxiety can also trigger this sort of issue as well. 

On Tuesday, March 25, 2014 9:29:54 PM UTC-7, Noel Kehrlein wrote:
When I go into most stores, after about 15 minutes I have to run to the bathroom with loose stools. This also happens often when I am around my daughter and granddaughters. They use shampoo and conditioner with essential oils and I am suspecting that I get a detox reaction. I've had these reactions for the last few years and am desperate to find out what's happening because it keeps me homebound.

Does this make sense? Or am I way off. Thanks 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment