Saturday, August 24, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: swollen itchy hands

When I got those, I was having an eczema breakdown. The tiny blisters would eventually break open, the skin would crack, dry and flake off. My son had the same thing. Several things for me were the cause. Stress is a big trigger for my eczema. Have you thought about trying some muscle testing to see what oils your body might want. I did this recently with a rash and when done the muscle testing 4 oils came up for me to use clary sage, basil, lavendar, and peppermint. Peppermint helps me to calm the itching as well. So I would use those four oils and then do peppermint again to cool/calm the itching.

This combo might not be the best for you, but you could try the muscle testing. I think Pat posted a document at some point describing how to do it. We also use muscle testing on my 11 year old for to decide which oils will work best for him.

On Friday, August 23, 2013 12:28:34 PM UTC-7, ko...@aptalaska.net wrote:
my fingers are swollen, there are little water blisters on them, and itchy, I have tried lavender, frankincense, myrrh, melaleuca,  on guard, and have even done blends with fco in a spray bottle? nothing seems to be working?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment