Friday, August 30, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] My dog is losing his eyesite in one eye

I was wondering if there is ANYTHING I can give my dog to help restore some of his eyesite in one eye. It is a very milky white color and I do not know if he is completely blind in that eye of if it is a cataract or what. My husband won't let me take him to the Vet as he says we can't afford him so my take is on this...well if he won't let me do that then I'll try to fix it with Oils. I have already cured him from a really bad ear infection in the ear flap he had that required lancing several times and Oil applications twice a day. I have a lot of faith in these Oils and use them myself for many things and heal my sick son as well when needed. My husband is not as "into" these as I am but that is his loss I feel since he has all he needs at his fingertips to discern the proof of their effectiveness. Not to mention he saw me help the dog's ear. Any advice would be greatly appreciated as every day that passes he gets a bit worse.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment