Thursday, August 29, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: need advice about Herxheimer reaction GX Assist

I am sorry you are having an uncomfortable rash for so long. A few questions. If you stopped the GX Assist last month why do you think the rash is from the GX Assist? Did it begin while you were still taking GX Assist? Herxing usually comes in the first few days and doesn't usually last for long after you stop doing whatever is causing the herxing (again I am saying what usually happens, everyone is different). Also how much PB Assist were you taking afterwards? I hear many people not taking near enough to help repopulate w/ beneficial bacteria. The first time I know I didn't take enough, just a few each day instead of many at each meal.

Meanwhile I would drink a lot of water with lemon EO in it. Stay away from sugar, flour and starchy stuff. Try to keep the body alkaline.If you can, use a sauna or take Epsom Salts baths if you think it is a detox reaction. You may also want to try taking enzymes and some detox related herbs (so Terrazyme and Zendocrine) to help support the body as it releases stuff.

Hope you find relief soon!

On Sunday, August 25, 2013 3:33:19 AM UTC-7, Denise L wrote:
Aloha!
I did GX Assist last spring with no issues.  (I was busy, though, and usually only remembered to take it 1-2x/day.)  This July I took it again (both times followed by PB Assist, btw).  For the past three weeks I have been having very itchy red dots on my belly, at first just on the left side, but now all over.  I haven't been sure whether it's ok to put the oils directly on the rash, fearing that it might block whatever is trying to come out.  But on the other hand, I wonder if oils can help?  I have tried Purify, Clear Skin, Lavender, Frankincense, Melaleuca.  While they give some temporary relief, I continue to suffer from the rash.  Any ideas, suggestions? thank you in advance!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment