Monday, April 30, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: SanoBella Shampoo and Conditioner

I noticed that, too, that my hair felt "stripped" after the shampoo,
and I thought, "Uh-oh...there goes my color" (one of my colors has
reds in it, so it tends to fade anyway). But the conditioner makes it
feel amazing, and so far, so good on my color. It would be nice to
have a touch of the conditioner in the shampoo (can you do that?) so
that it doesn't leave that stripped feeling....but once I use the
conditioner it's awesome!

My hair is on the short side...to the bottom of my ear, but I
straighten it, and haven't really experienced any fly aways or static
electricity.



On Apr 30, 11:23 am, KChurch <kchurc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I got the these as a hostess gift and I like it. At first I didn't because
> my hair felt so stripped and dry after the shampoo but the conditioner not
> only smells amazing but is super moisturizing and leaves my hair so soft!
> Defenitly give it a try.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment