Sunday, April 29, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: 14 yr old daughter with Menstrual Cramps

I've found this thread very interesting and have even taken some notes.

Sherrie, I also have PCOS and Insulin Resistance.  I started the LLV a few weeks ago, but haven't felt much different yet hormonally or energy-wise.  It has helped with digestion, though.  I've been wondering if I should be taking Solace and/or the Women's Phytoestrogen Complex.  Should I be using both those products in addition to the LLV for the PCOS?

I've also been using Balance.  I'd read somewhere to rub it under the arms so it gets into the lymph nodes.  Sherrie, where do you apply the Balance each day?

Regarding the cramps--I want to clarify... all these suggestions, the marjoram, Solace, Cypress, Clary Sage, ylang ylang, geranium and basil--you suggest those topically on the lower abdomen, right?  Is Sandalwood the only one that you take internally to help with cramps?  I've been using AromaTouch and it worked last month and the month before, but didn't work for me this month.

Thanks for the help and advice!  I really appreciate this Group and enjoy reading the posts.
~Elaine


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment